Traveling to Ottawa is a great way for visitors to explore Canada. The city has some of the most beautiful architecture in North America, and there are plenty of places to visit within the city limits that will keep you busy on your trip. Whether you’re looking for hotels or hostels, there are many options available that won’t break the bank.
The city of Ottawa is home to over one million people and sees thousands of more visitors each year enjoying everything from museums and galleries to festivals and outdoor activities. With so many attractions in this beautiful city, finding accommodations can be difficult; fortunately, we have compiled a list of where to stay when visiting Ottawa!
Here are some hotels that offer great rates and locations.
- Hotel Le Germain – located in downtown Ottawa, it is a five star hotel with luxury amenities
- The Westin Ottawa – this luxurious hotel offers an indoor pool and spa for guests to enjoy
- Radisson Hotel Ottawa Centre- the Radisson has plenty of event space for meetings or weddings
- Hampton Inn by Hilton – this hotel is near the Rideau Canal and Parliament Hill
- Best Western Plus Carp Road Hotel – this small family-run business has been providing quality service since 1978
- Fairmont Chateau Laurier – a historic landmark on Wellington Street, it’s one of Canada’s most prestigious hotels
Whether you’re looking for a place to stay with your family or want to enjoy some of the city’s more luxurious accommodations, there is something on this list that will suit your needs. Ottawa has been ranked as one of Canada’s most livable cities and it is easy to see why when you visit! We hope these recommendations help make finding accommodation easier so that you can focus on enjoying all this beautiful city has to offer. Which type of accommodations do you plan on staying in during your next trip?